About this Course
This is an online learning digital course, which is designed and developed for learners to acquire specialized knowledge of sustainable logistics in an organization. This digital course enables learning flexibility for learners to study at their own pace within a stipulated time period, while providing high-quality content that is delivered through interactive videos and exercises.
This specialized digital course comprises 5 sections that cover important topics on Policy and Principles of Sustainable Logistics; Sustainability in the Logistics Process; Circularity and Metrics for Sustainability; Implementing Sustainable Logistics; and Technology for Sustainable Logistics. An average learner requires a duration of about 18 hours to complete this specialized course successfully.
This course is jointly developed by Singapore Institute of Purchasing and Materials Management (SIPMM), and Logistics Institute of Singapore, with industry advisory from global providers and organizations that provide career pathways and job specifications for skills upgrading and mastery.
Who should Enroll
Individuals and professionals in the following industries and roles would benefit from enrolling in a sustainable logistics practices course:
- Supply Chain Management: Supply Chain Managers, Logistics Coordinators, and Procurement Professionals would benefit from understanding sustainable logistics practices and how they can be implemented to improve efficiency and reduce environmental impact.
- Transportation and Logistics: Transportation Managers, Fleet Managers, and Logistics Analysts would benefit from learning about sustainable transportation options, reducing their carbon footprint and managing sustainable logistics operations.
- Environmental Management: Environmental Managers, Sustainability Professionals, and Compliance Officers would benefit from learning about sustainable logistics practices and how they can be integrated into overall sustainability strategies.
- Retail and E-commerce: Retail Managers, Online Retail Professionals, and E-commerce Specialists would benefit from understanding sustainable logistics practices, as it can have a direct impact on their business, from reducing costs to increasing customer satisfaction.
- Business Management: Business Owners, Directors, and Managers would benefit from understanding sustainable logistics practices and how they can be integrated into overall business strategies to improve sustainability and reduce costs.
- Professionals and students who are interested in understanding the role of logistics in sustainable development and are looking to make a career in this field would also be benefited by the course.
Attaining a Competency Certificate
Towards the end of the course, a learner will complete a 30-minute online examination, that comprises 25 multiple-choice questions. When the learner attains a minimum score of 80% for the online examination, the learner will attain a Certificate of Competency in Sustainable Logistics Practices. This specialized Certificate of Competency is awarded by Singapore Institute of Purchasing and Materials Management (SIPMM) and is accredited by Logistics Institute of Singapore.
Attaining an Accredited Designation Award
Upon successfully attaining three (3) Competency Certificates, and maintaining an active membership with either SIPMM or the Logistics Institute of Singapore, a learner can qualify for the prestigious title of Accredited Sustainability Professional (Supply Chain) or Accredited Sustainability Professional (Procurement). For further details and a comprehensive understanding of the accreditation process, we encourage you to visit the official website at https://sipmm.edu.sg/asp/.
Start your Learning Today
Flexible Online Self-Learning
Relevant and Up-to-date Course Videos
Graded Online Examination
For more information about the course, certification, and accreditation, please send an enquiry to [email protected].
|Introduction : Sustainable Logistics Practices
|Section 1 : Policy and Principles of Sustainable Logistics
|Section 2 : Sustainability in the Logistics Process
|Section 3 : Circularity and Metrics for Sustainability
|Section 4 : Implementing Sustainable Logistics
|Section 5 : Technology for Sustainable Logistics
|Course Exam : Sustainable Logistics Practices