About this Course
The Effective Supply Chain Practices course provides learners with a comprehensive understanding of the principles and practices of effective supply chain management. The course aims to equip learners with the knowledge and skills needed to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of supply chain operations and to make informed decisions as supply chain managers or as professionals working in related fields.
This specialized digital course comprises 5 sections that cover important topics on A Perspective of Supply Chain Management; Factors of Production & Inventory in SCM; Factors of Location & Transportation in SCM; The Information Factor in SCM and Current & Future Trends in SCM. An average learner requires a duration of about 18 hours to complete this specialized course successfully.
This course is jointly developed by Singapore Institute of Purchasing and Materials Management (SIPMM), and Logistics Institute of Singapore, with industry advisory from global providers and organizations that provide career pathways and job specifications for skills upgrading and mastery.
Who should Enroll
The Effective Supply Chain Practices course is designed for a variety of professionals and students, including:
- Supply Chain Managers and Professionals: This course is ideal for individuals who work in supply chain management or related fields and want to improve their skills and knowledge in the field.
- Operations Managers and Professionals: This course is also beneficial for individuals who work in operations management or related fields, as it provides an overview of the principles and practices of effective supply chain management.
- Business Professionals: This course is useful for professionals in other business areas such as finance, marketing, sales, and human resources, as supply chain management affects all aspects of a business.
- Students: This course is suitable for students who are studying business, operations management, or related fields, as it provides a comprehensive introduction to the field of supply chain management.
- Entrepreneurs: This course is useful for entrepreneurs who want to learn more about supply chain management and how it can be used to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their business operations.
- Individuals interested in Supply Chain: This course is beneficial for anyone who is interested in learning more about supply chain management and how it can be used to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations.
Overall, the course is designed for individuals who want to learn more about supply chain management and how it can be used to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of business operations in a variety of different industries and settings.
Attaining a Competency Certificate
Towards the end of the course, a learner will complete a 30-minute online examination, that comprises 25 multiple-choice questions. When the learner attains a minimum score of 80% for the online examination, the learner will attain a Certificate of Competency in Effective Supply Chain Practices. This specialized Certificate of Competency is awarded by Singapore Institute of Purchasing and Materials Management (SIPMM) and is accredited by Logistics Institute of Singapore.
Attaining an Accredited Designation Award
Upon successfully attaining three (3) Competency Certificates, and maintaining an active membership with either SIPMM or the Logistics Institute of Singapore, a learner can qualify for the prestigious title of Accredited Sustainability Professional (Supply Chain). For further details and a comprehensive understanding of the accreditation process, we encourage you to visit the official website at https://sipmm.edu.sg/asp/.
Start your Learning Today
Flexible Online Self-Learning
Relevant and Up-to-date Course Videos
Graded Online Examination
For more information about the course, certification, and accreditation, please send an enquiry to [email protected].
|Introduction : Effective Supply Chain Practices||Preview||00:04:00|
|Section 1 : A Perspective of Supply Chain Management||00:24:00|
|Section 2 : Factors of Production & Inventory in SCM||00:20:00|
|Section 3 : Factors of Location & Transportation in SCM||00:22:00|
|Section 4 : The Information Factor in SCM||00:24:00|
|Section 5 : Current & Future Trends in SCM||00:23:00|
|Online Exam : Effective Supply Chain Practices||00:30:00|